In today’s market place Greenwich is a popular residential and business destination for U.S. and multi-national professionals and companies. The Mortimer Group at Sotheby’s International Realty provides destination and departure services for these types of clients with a need for corporate and business relocation, home finding, commercial sales and leasing, rental assistance, spousal and school counseling, relocation taxation referral, group move counseling, pre-marketing, and corporate homes brokering. World-wide Sotheby’s International Realty has nearly forty corporate owned and affiliate offices across the United States and another twenty combined offices in Europe, Asia, the Caribbean and South America.
Edward Mortimer, Managing Partner of the Mortimer Group is a certified and trained relocation professional as well as being an active and participating member of the Employee Relocation Council. He remains an active participant in such business groups as the NAIOP (National Association of Industrial and Office Parks) and SHRM (Society of Human Resources Management).
Simplified, the Mortimer Group Relocation services include:
- Home Finding
- Rental Assistance
- Spousal Counseling
- School Counseling
- Corporate homes brokering
- Relocation Taxation Referral
- Group Move Counseling and referral
- Business Relocation needs assessment and site selection
- Commercial Office Sales and Leasing
- Space design and construction referral
- Connecticut Economic Development Business Incentives Referral
- Transportation Services and Labor Force Counseling.